Posted on October 28, 2020 By hr_proftit
In this job you will:
- Collaborate with product, engineering and marketing teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the
product requirements, based on the overall product and UI vision.
- Be responsible for improving the interface and user experience of existing products as well as designing new
features, websites, landing pages, newsletters, and marketing materials/
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- At least 2 years of UI Design experience for complex systems and websites – Must! Experience in designing for Web
and a great understanding of responsive design, including design for mobile devices – Must!
- A Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design or similar field – advantage.
- Attention to detail as well as an excellent use of typography, color, and imagery.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Basic understanding of UX principles
- High level of skills with Adobe software – Must!
- A portfolio must be submitted along with a CV