B2B Marketing Specialist
Take ownership of all marketing activities of the company, including:
- Manage & expand PPC campaigns across various platforms
- Optimize & refine all aspects of the marketing funnel (assets, messaging & communication, content, flow, leads quality, sites, etc)
- Devise & implement email/chat marketing, retention, and automation activities
- Devise & implement tech + content SEO strategy and activities on relevant social networks
- Prepare timely reports on acquisition & traffic activities
We are looking for a seasoned specialist with holistic approach to marketing, who will dive deep to understand products’ target audiences, competitors, sales & marketing funnels and will build and scale up all marketing activities of the company.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Analytical, data-driven, result oriented
- Robust experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar or similar
- Technically sound – you know your way around GTM with advanced tracking setup and events configuration
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Google Ads (search, display)
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in advertising on either Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora
- English – mother tongue level. You know how to write marketing copy and microcopy that stands out from the crowd
- High proficiency in Excel. it’s your main analysis & optimization tool – you eat pivots & vlookups for breakfast
- Experienced in creating design & content briefs for banners, landing pages and sites
- Experienced in CRO processes of sites, landing pages, registration forms and user funnels
- Good understanding of on-page/off-page SEO and optimization strategies
- Advanced WordPress user
- Experience in email marketing & automation – huge advantage
Customer Success Manager
Our Account Manager will be leading our B2B customers, provide effective guidance and will be responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing customer life cycle.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- 1+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step training & assistance, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience with Excel
- High proficiency in English
Junior Technical Project Manager
- Coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time & within scope.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience as a project manager
- Information technology sector background -ADVANTAGE
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Sales – ADVANTAGE
- Fluent English (written & verbal) - MUST!!!!
QA & Automation Manager
- Build and manage a group of QA engineers
- Build and enhance QA infrastructure and automation tools
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Support teams to ensure alignment of objectives, test coverage and timeline
- At least 2 years experience as a QA Team leader
- At least 5 years experience as a QA
- Deep knowledge in QA methodologies and automation
- Experience with testing REST API
- Experience with SDK / API documents
- Experience with Python 3.X and Pytest, Selenium frameworks
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and contemporary software QA processes and automated tools
- Manage process and methodologies designed to support accurate, efficient and repeatable software and application deployment
QAPROFTIT is a fast-growing B2B software provider company that enables businesses to create extra ordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market. Our product is a multi-dimensional, cloud-based system that provides a complete business automation solution for financial institutions.
- We're looking for a QA team member in a fast growing company to specify, design, and implement tests for new components and features that involve both client side and server side, using various technologies, work closely with our product management and development teams.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent academic knowledge
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in QA Methodologies, Processes, and Tools
- Experience in designing, writing and running manual tests – Must (Automated - advantage).
- Experience in writing STP, STD, STR – Big Advantage.
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- High-level of English
- Ability to work in a demanding and a fast paced environment
- Team player, quick learner and independent
Senior PHP Developer
Proftit is looking for a Senior PHP Developer who is dedicated to his craft to join our team of talented, creative people.
- You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Profound experience in developing PHP web applications based on Laravel or similar framework (2-3 years)
- Deep understanding what is object oriented programming and how it should be used.
- Experience in using PHP to create and consume web services (REST)
- Elastic Search - big advantage
- Docker – advantage
- Source control with Git – advantage
- Good analytical thinking