Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success Manager will be leading our B2B customers, provide effective guidance and will be responsible for onboarding new
customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing customer life cycle.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- 3+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step training & assistance, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience with Excel
- High proficiency in English
QA & Automation Manager
- Build and manage a group of QA engineers
- Build and enhance QA infrastructure and automation tools
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Support teams to ensure alignment of objectives, test coverage and timeline
- At least 2 years experience as a QA Team leader
- At least 5 years experience as a QA
- Deep knowledge in QA methodologies and automation
- Experience with testing REST API
- Experience with SDK / API documents
- Experience with Python 3.X and Pytest, Selenium frameworks
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and contemporary software QA processes and automated tools
- Manage process and methodologies designed to support accurate, efficient and repeatable software and application deployment
In this job you will:
- Be responsible for designing websites, landing pages, newsletters, and all marketing materials.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. Conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product requirements, based on the overall product and UI vision.
- At least 2 years of UI Design experience for complex systems and websites – Must! Experience in designing for Web and a great understanding of responsive design, including design for mobile devices – Must!
- A Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design or similar field – advantage.
- Attention to detail as well as an excellent use of typography, color, and imagery.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Basic understanding of UX principles
- High level of skills with Adobe software – Must!
- A portfolio must be submitted along with a CV